Online Safety - One Million Likes. Students will be learning:
- Relationships strand
- The safe and responsible use of information communication technology (including safe management of own and others’ personal data including images)
- To understand the terms ‘habit’, ‘dependence’ and ‘addiction’ in a wide variety of contexts (including substance use and information technology) and where and how to access support if they have concerns
- Living in the wider world strand
- How social media can offer opportunities to engage with a wide variety of views on different issues
- To recognise how social media can also distort situations or issues; can narrow understanding and appear to validate these narrow views
Engaging Audio Play
High quality audio play centered around a teenage character. The fictional story engages learners, creates a safe space to discuss sensitive topics and uses realism to encourage a greater depth of learning.
Structured student work book
Now with an additional workbook which has been specially adapted to support schools setting distance learning tasks. Provided in both PDF and Microsoft Word format for easy editing.
Structured Lesson PLans
Teacher guidelines to support the delivery of PSHE and lesson plans with clear objectives and timed activities. Powerpoint included to support task delivery.
Developed by experts
Theatre Centre has 65 years experience creating meaningful resources for young people. We specialise in understanding the needs of children and young people and in creating work that equips them with the skills for later life.
Why choose Theatre Centre resources?
Created by experts
We have spent almost 70 years designing and delivering creative work for schools.
National Portfolio Organisation
We are proud to be recognised by Arts Council England as leading the way to protect our national arts and cultural ecology.
Tackling sensitive issues can be a challenge without the right guidance. We use robust safeguarding practices across our team.